Welcome to ThatGuyJae's MMA mind here you will find news, opinions and everything MMA, For the fans by a fan!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Come one come all, welcome to ThatGuyJae's MMA Mind

Welcome, welcome!!  You are currently inside ThatGuyJae's MMA mind.  Here you will find thoughts about recent Mixed Martial Arts Events, predictions on upcoming events and pretty much anything that is Mixed Martial Arts or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu related!  I will be doing my very best to keep this updated with every major event in the MMA world.  I will also be trying to add in a mix of articles about random MMA topics that cross my mind.  For now this is just to get the blog started, I'm working on my first article as we speak should be up very soon! Stay Tuned!

Also I look forward to reading the comments, let me know if you agree or disagree with my fight predictions, or opinions!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jay,

    Got my subscription on. Make sure you keep active now.

    ReplyDelete